After a year-long break, the signature OEN event, Angel Oregon, is BACK!
Join us and over 200 investors, entrepreneurs, and business leaders to get a sneak peek at Oregon’s most exciting up-and-coming companies. You might just discover the next Brazi Bites or Salt & Straw and you’ll be able to say “I saw them when…!”
In partnership with Food Northwest, the OSU Food Innovation Center, and Season to Taste, OEN is presenting the first-ever Angel Food Conference and Food Fair on June 19. The Angel Food Conference is the first-ever investment fund specifically designed to support the dynamic food and beverage sector and will showcase scaling food & beverage companies from Oregon and SW Washington, and connect them with vital funding.
This is your opportunity to watch local startups pitch their ideas and compete for prizes and an investment of up to $145K, taste great food from innovative, up-and-coming Oregon startups, and make valuable business connections that last a lifetime.
The conference is a tribute to our robust and growing roster of food and beverage startups in the region. OEN provides a hub for these companies, providing educational programs for entrepreneurs and connecting them with the resources they need—including angel investors.
Hashtags: #tasteOEN #oenorg
Meet the Makers
- Christy Goldsby – Honey Mama’s
- Shannon Oliver – Red Duck Foods
- Ben Jacobsen – Jacobsen Salt
- Jaime Danek – Humm Kombucha
Special Guest: Jon Marshall, VMG Partners
Who should attend
Angel Food is where you need to be if you’re into innovative food & beverage companies.
What to expect
At our first-ever Angel Food Conference, you will:
- Hear inspiring pitches from up-and-coming companies in the food & beverage sector.
- Watch Founder & CEO of Green Zebra, Lisa Sedlar, emcee the event.
- Taste your way around the food fair. Sample food & beverage products from our participating Angel Food Program participants.
- Enjoy live music and post-event dance party by Rosa’s Buds.
- Watch inspiring entrepreneurs in the Startup/Developing Stage pitch for an investment award of about $145K.
- Vote for your favorite Concept Stage company to take home the prize package.
- Hear from some of the most successful food and beverage entrepreneurs in Oregon.
- Network, network, network! Mingle with hundreds of investors, industry experts, business leaders, entrepreneurs and all the movers and shakers in the industry!
Because every entrepreneur can use assistance. That’s why OEN connects entrepreneurs to every resource they need along their journey including mentors, professional service providers, marketing/sales/co-packing/distribution partners, access to funding, business networking and more.
“The Angel Oregon Showcase is a can’t miss opportunity to meet key players in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. The presentations provide a great overview of the companies and the investment trends that are helping to shape our Stumptown economy.”
– Claire Celeste Carnes, Partner, Providence Ventures
Thank you to our sponsors!
Big Check Sponsor
Program Booklet Sponsors
Investor Diligence Sponsor
Friend Level Sponsors
Angel Food is Angel Oregon
The Angel Food Conference brings back OEN’s stories Angel Oregon Conference — which launched in 2005 and facilitated the investment of more than $3.7 million into Oregon and Southwest Washington startups. With Angel Oregon, OEN is building on that successful track record while integrating significant educational support and mentoring throughout the process—something OEN was unable to do when startups from multiple sectors were competing. Investment + mentorship and education is a smart investment! OEN is committed to continuing its tradition of catalyzing startup capital and building the successful businesses of the future.
Please be aware that OEN will be taking photographs and video in public areas of the event. We may use such media in marketing materials, educational products and publications. Your image and the sound of your voice may be recorded. If you are identified during the recording or identify yourself by name, that information may be included in our materials. Recordings may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed. By registering for and attending the event, you agree and consent to our use of your image or recording as described in this paragraph.