B CORP BLOCK PARTY
B Local PDX is excited to bring you our first B Corp Block Party, following the BLD PNW conference. This event is free & open to the public. The goal of the event is for a wide audience to join us and learn about B Corps, celebrate the local B Corp Community, see our vibrant and collaborative B Ecosystem, try out local B Corp products, and have a fun time! The block party will include drinks, food, live music, and B Corp vendors.
Tickets are free & open to the public, registration is required. Drink tickets for B Corp wine and beer will be available for purchase in advance and at the door for $5 each.
Join us at the Block Party for fun, games, food, drink, swag and more from the following B Corps:
• A to Z Wineworks
• African Clean Energy
• B-Line Urban Delivery
• Brew Dr. Kombucha
• Brooks Wines
• Chehalem Winery
• Hopworks Urban Brewery
• Love Bottle
• Nossa Familia Coffee
• Red Duck Foods
• Sokol Blosser Winery
• Stoller Family Estate
• Stasher Bags
CALL FOR BLOCK PARTY VENDORS
Want to get involved? Is your company a B Corp and interested in participating, including contributing, serving, or selling products? Do you have a fun activity to contribute to our summer block party theme? Vendors are welcome to sample or sell product, do giveaways, have activities, and more.
We are asking vendors fees to cover our event hosting costs:
$250 for a 10’x10′ booth
○ Vendor should provide their own canopy/covering and all supplies
○ This space & fee could be shared with multiple vendors
$100 for a 6′ table space under our tent
○ Vendor should provide their own table, linens and all supplies
The vendor fee (booth or table) can be waived if your company does any of the following:
○ Provides at least $500 retail value of giveaway swag and/or food & beverage items (including samples) to block party attendees.
○ Contributes a fun block party-themed event (to be approved by Block Party planning team).
○ Has purchased at least 4 tickets to attend the BLD PNW conference.
○ Is a financial sponsor of the BLD PNW conference at $500+.
Vendors should plan to provide all of their own supplies and equipment they need to run their booth or table, including table(s) and linen(s). If this presents a particular barrier for you please let our planning team know.
Alcoholic beverage vendors must be set up by 5pm for the start of our post-conference reception.
All non-alcoholic beverage vendors should plan to be fully set up by 6pm for the start of the block party.
Interested? We want to hear from you! Please reach out to email@example.com with your interest.