It is exciting to us that so many people have made craft food their full-time business, and we want to connect these makers with restaurant owners and chefs, as well as everyday consumers. By dedicating an entire show just to these special crafty folks, we’ll be able to get so many more of their products in front of the food lovers who want to find them!
Why come to Gobble Up?
• You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
• You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
• You’ll discover 100+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person!
• You’ll show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
• For those of you excited about the food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
• Restauranteurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
• FREE to attend!
Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, which has been organizing indie craft shows since 2005, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much more.
Each show is carefully curated and juried to ensure the best mix of crafts and arts, along with quality and originality. This bi-annual show features over 150 vendors excelling in the world of craft, art and design.