Join Nonprofit Association of Oregon for a learning session to explore with one another how nonprofit leaders can continue to leverage increased awareness, holding complexity and differences, and advance organizational equity and inclusion in ways that effectively meet our future as it emerges! This session is presented by Cliff Jones, Consulting Partner, Capacity Building Partnerships.
2020 offered new levels of awareness and challenge in advancing organizational equity and inclusion efforts. In his groundbreaking book Theory U, Otto Scharmer invites us to embrace the process of ‘leading from the future as it emerges’ as we look at equity and inclusion through the lenses of:
- Disparities illuminated by and related to COVID-19
- The movement for Black Lives and racial justice
- Widening economic disparities
- Disparate impacts of substantial changing patterns in climate, and
- Political and ideological polarization