We’ve curated a list of Portland’s most sustainable caterers to meet your budget, event format, and style.
Ecotrust works to build a robust regional food system that is environmentally, socially, and economically responsible. All of our catering partners reflect these values, working directly with local farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foragers to bring you the most delicious, local, and seasonal menus available.
We believe that procurement is powerful. That’s why the majority of our catering options are women or minority owned and operated, offering you the opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to equity through your catering investment. Our catering partners are also committed to creating healthy work environments for their employees and minimizing energy use and food waste. This includes providing leftover food to people experiencing food insecurity.
All events using a caterer must select from this list. Wedding-related events must contract with one of the full-service event caterers. All other events may contract with either a full-service or limited-service caterer. Please contact the caterers directly to discuss menus, pricing, and contracts. Book an event now
Full Service Catering
- Artemis Foods Simple and elegant NW cuisine Woman-owned
- Art of Catering Customized, artful, and attentive catering
- Buenos Dias Catering & Events by Verde Cocina Pacific Northwest fresh with a Mexican flair Minority-Owned
- Chef Naoko Authentic Japanese cuisine using impeccably sourced ingredients Woman-owned Minority-owned
- ChefStable Catering Recipes from iconic Portland restaurants, catered to you Woman-partner-owned
- Elephants Catering Gourmet food and warm hospitality for 40 years Woman-owned B Corp
- Hunter & Gathering Catering Handcrafted, curated, innovative meals, cooked onsite Woman-partner-owned
- The Side Yard Fram & Kitchen Farmer-chef owned. Offering seed-to-table cuisine Woman-owned
- Po'Shines Contemporary soul food with a Cajun flair Minority-owned
- Ya Hala Authentic Lebanese cuisine from a family-run establishment Minority-owned Women-partner-owned
- Nightwood Society Fresh Northwest fair, local ingredients Woman-owned
Limited Service Catering
- Bamboo Sushi Certified sustainably-sourced seafood and carefully crafted sushi B Corp
- Bunk Catering Fresh, delicious sandwiches from a Portland staple
- Hot Lips Pizza Local, sustainable, handcrafted pizza right from the Ecotrust building
- Merit Badge Co. Thoughtfully crafted cocktails and bar service and cocktail classes for any event
- New Seasons Market Organic, fresh, chef-inspired deli meals for in-store pick-up B Corp
- Nuvrei Pearl District bakery serving up delightful pastries, sweets, and sandwiches
- Pop Bagel Ecotrust’s favorite bagels and home of the pretzel bagel
- Quickfish Poke Certified sustainably-sourced poke from the owners of Bamboo Sushi B Corp
- Maruti Indian Comforting, delightful vegetarian and vegan Indian classics Woman-owned Minority-owned
- Mint & Mirth Award-winning, carefully crafted cocktails with unique flavor and flair Woman-owned
- La Perlita The best coffee in Portland right out of the Ecotrust building. Minority-owned
- We have carts at the Redd! Check out our amazing cart and truck caterers available at the Redd!